- WP Donation and Gift Aid Declaration form – please send this form to our treasurer by post or email
- Woolverstone Project Membership Form – please can members complete the page 1 only and volunteers complete pages 1 & 2
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all those who are in any way involved with the operations of the Woolverstone Project. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. Please download the document below for full details of our complaints procedure:
Safe Operating Procedures, Site Risk Assessment and Child Protection Policy
- Woolverstone Project Safe Operating Procedures v3
- Woolverstone Project Risk Assessment v2
- Child Protection Policy 2014
These documents should be read by all Members, Carers and Visitors.
There are printed versions at Woolverstone and Alton Water. The master signed copies are at Alton Water.